- DST Basics
- When the hydraulic tool is opened, the test zone
is opened to atmospheric pressure. This happens almost
instantaneously, and the pressure drop is recorded...
- JMCO Instruments
- JMCO Instruments are dependable and accurate and are highly recommended for obtaining complete
and accurate pressure/temperature data...
- Conventional Tool
- The diagram here is just one way a conventional DST may look. It also
shows where equipment is run in the testing string...
- Straddle Tool
- A Conventional Straddle Test Tool sets on the bottom of the hole
or a cement plug...
- Surface Equipment
- The configuration from the drill pipe safety
valve up through the test head,
through the steel flow lines to the floor manifold up to the rigs flare
line, is the standard layout for the Surface Equipment...
- “Field Ticket” (report of DST from the field) and the “Gas Volume
Report” (report of gas volume, if gas is flowed during flow periods)...